Garlic paste has a broad range of culinary applications. To eliminate the heavy work of grinding garlic for paste in bulk, a mechanical garlic paste making machine is necessary. And we are able to manufacture and supply premium quality garlic paste making machine for producing garlic paste/mud, with modern technology and the quality components used.
Garlic Paste Grinder Working Process
The garlic grinder machine has working blades which is rotating in high speed to cut raw materials into small pieces till muddy and pasty.
Garlic Paste Making Machine Features
1. Integrating the function of mincing, grinding, mashing.
2. As the special machine for producing mud and paste products, it is available for various vegetables and fruits, such as garlic, ginger, carrot, chili, apple, strawberry.
3. The fineness of finished products is adjustable as required.
4. The final product will not lose its natural properties as its flavor and nutrient value are retained.
5. Provided in stainless steel, according to hygienic standards and ensuring a long service life.
6. Easy to operate with high efficiency and stable working condition.
Specification of Garlic Paste Making Machine
Working Video of Garlic Paste Making Machine
Romiter Machinery Co., Ltd. is a market leading designer and a manufacturer of Garlic Processing Machine with 10 years’ experience. In the past 10 years, we focused on researching and designing the machinery which could process the garlic into different types. Romiter Garlic Processing Machine meat Europe Quality Requirement. with CE Certification
Romiter Group provides a complete Garlic Processing Solution, which includes Garlic Peeling Machine, Garlic Clove Separating Machine, Garlic Clove Separating and Grader Machine, Garlic Cleaning Machine, Garlic Concave Cutting Machine, Garlic Mesh Bag Packing Machine, Garlic Mesh Bag Clipping Machine, Garlic Powder Production Line, Garlic Weighting Packing Machine, Garlic Grader Machine and Garlic Harvester Machine
Romiter Group can provide customized products for customers. Welcome to contact with us for more information.